Ionizing Air Snake (TEC-203A/B, TEC-203A/B(s))
Manufacturing Part Number:
Description: Ionizing Air Snake
1. The TEC-203A/B(s) Ionizing air snake is a handhold device which provides a concentrated flow of high pressure ionized air to a targeted surface or object.
2. They are designed for more large focused cleaning and neutralization.
3. It is well used in delicate electronic products, electronic assembly line, medical device manufacture and assembly line.
4. It has an effective distance of 1,000mm.
5. It operates with Airsource402A/B Power Supply which must be ordered separately.
|Operating Temperature||0 ~ 50°C|
|HV Cable length||3 Meters|
|Operating air pressure||40 - 70psi|
|Operating air velocity||>10m/sec|
Decay Test Results:
|Air-203A Testing Conditions|
|Testing Voltage Range:5.0KV to 500V Operating Voltage:5.6KV Temperature:20°C|
|Air-203B Testing Conditions|
|Testing Voltage Range:1.0KV to 100V Operating Voltage:5.6KV Temperature:20°C|